The citizens can lodge their complaints/grievances through the Chief Minister’s online public grievances redressal system. You can visit the website by clicking the link below.

Screenshot of Chief Minister's Public Grievance Redressal System
Chief Minister’s Public Grievance Redressal System

The procedure for registration is as follows:

  1. Visit the site of Chief Ministers Public Grievance Redressal Cell
  2. New Users can register their complaints to Grievance Redressal Cell
  3. To know the status of your complaint
  4. Donate to Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund