The citizens can lodge their complaints/grievances through the Chief Minister’s online public grievances redressal system. You can visit the website by clicking the link below.
The procedure for registration is as follows:
- On the homepage, new users may click ‘Public Access [New & Registered]‘ to register.
- In the resulting page, click ‘New Registration‘
- Fill up the form particulars.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone for verification.
- Go to the homepage & click ‘Public Access [New & Registered]‘ again & enter the OTP you have received in the previous step.
- You will get a confirmation of registration. You do not have to register again for filing another complaint.
- Once these steps are completed successfully, you will be able to login to the site by entering the username/email and password.
- After logging in, you can lodge your complaint/grievances by filling up the form as per instruction.